Finding the right London Garden Designers
At Floral & Hardy we focus on sophisticated garden designs around the London area, all of which are hand drawn by one of the four expert designers led by our lead designer Helen Ellison. On your project in London you will have a permanent core team on site plus a site manager plus a dedicated project manager, with continuous oversight from your designer and our design team, we will bring in the applicable artisans and specialists at each stage of the landscape design, as required to ensure timely development and construction.
We have the confidence to say that our London landscape garden designs are premium quality. We maintain all of the experience and tried-and-true methods to deliver what you want, on time, and to the highest conditions possible.
Since we use our own in house experts, you will get a beautiful hand drawn plan of the work to be embarked upon. No computers are used here, only devotion and skill.
When you work with Floral & Hardy, you profit from our teamwork structure that ensures all groundwork is done by ground workers, structural work by professional builders, and planting by professional horticulturalists.
Our position as the best garden designers in London, rests not only on our expertise in garden design and construction, but also on reliability and excellence in all that we deliver.
Dedication to every detail ensures that you get the impressively designed landscaped garden you want, and that you’re ready to start enjoying it as soon as we’re done with those all-important final touches that make all the difference.
Our rich experience of designing gardens of all types around London means we bring a wide variety of ideas and experience to your new garden landscape. Additionally, you can start the process easily, the first meeting is an opportunity for you to see our extensive portfolio and understand our design and build process, also to understand design costs and potential build budgets, and there is no charge for this meeting or obligation on either side.
- Garden shape, size and foundations
- Existing foundations, brickwork, ground features
- Choice of garden theme / botany / plant types i.e. Japanese, Tropical, Sub-Tropical / Plant palettes
- Choice of ground work (patios / pathways / stone features / paving / driveways)
- Flower beds and arrangements (Symmetrical features / shaped beds)
- Architectural features and components
- Maintenance (Soils, Irrigation, Plant Feeding, Groundwater Recharge, Drainage)
- Water and Lighting Features (Fountains, Ponds, Streams, LED Lighting, Mood Lighting, Spot Lighting)
- Fencing and Bordering
We also assist with
- Landscape Management
- Plant Replacement
- Garden Inspections
Main Area Coverage
- North London (Barking and Dagenham, Barnet, Brent, Camden, Ealing, Enfield, Hackney, Hammersmith and Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington and Chelsea, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, and Westminster.)
- East London (Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Hackney, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest)
- West London (Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Kensington and Chelsea)
- South London (Bromley, Croydon, Sutton, Kingston etc.)
- Covent Garden
- Oxford Circus
- Picadilly Circus
We cover the entire perimeter of London and Greater London.