Here at Floral and Hardy we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to contact you in relation to any enquiries you make. We do not collect any personal information used to identify individuals without consent. If you submit your information to us using our enquiry form platforms your data will be used by us simply to contact you.
This website does collect information that relates to a users device, location and browsing behavior, none of this information contains any personally identifiable data.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information / submitted an enquiry.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Your session behavior via HOTJAR, again, this does not collect any information that could be used to identify you
- Your session behavior via Google Analytics / Tag Manager, this does not collect any information that could be used to identify you
How long do we retain your information?
The duration of information retention varies depending on the type of information:
- Information collected in relation to website user behavior can be retained indefinitely until such a time a request is made to have the data deleted.
- Information submitted through the enquiry form may be retained indefinitely. On request your personal details can be destroyed.
- Information collected via Google Analytics is set to expire after no less than 2 years. Our data retention preferences may change at anytime.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
ICO & GDPR
For more information pertaining to GDPR and cookies please see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/